Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Reflective Post


During this semester, and this course I have learned a lot of very important concepts for the future. I have learned that technology is going to be very useful for the class and for our students. In this course I have also learned about creating amazing lesson plans, and web pages for students to be able to interact with their assignments. During the course I also was able to evaluate and critique various software and hardware tools to determine utility in a K-12 setting. What I believe I did great was my Teacher Webpage I created for my second graders. The webpage was done for students to be able to know their teacher and for parents as well. I gave students webpages that are useful for the class as it is inside the room and outside of the room, and some text books as well. Also in the course I was able to learn more upon the classroom and how to be able to interact with my students, inside and outside of the room. The course was very useful, my only problem was actually putting my time towards the course, and taking my time to do the assignments, everything was taught well.


Resources:

 Bencosme, P. (n.d.). Eme2040fsw. Retrieved May 03, 2016, from http://chichichubbs.wix.com/eme2040fsw 

No comments:

Post a Comment